Friday, November 18, 2011

About United, We Coupon

Hi! I am new to blogging, but not to couponing. Since, I love to find a great deal and to share a great deal, I thought it natural to start blogging about deals. I live in Arkansas, and would love to help match up deals for fellow Arkansans. Not that I would exclude anyone else from reading about these great deals;) I can't promise that this blog will be your best source for information, but I will try and do my best. I may also post deals that I find on other blogs, that may or may not be available here in Arkansas. If I find out about a potential deal, but I haven't gotten out to see if it is available in my area, I still want to share it just in case. Don't be shy or stingy with the deals you find, either. I want to know about them. So, if you know of a deal or a potential deal, share it in the comments section...PLEASE!
One more thing, if you find a great deal here and want to share it on another forum, go ahead, but please give me props and leave a link there, so they can mosey on over here.

Hope to be blogging about a great deal, soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment