Friday, March 16, 2012

Walgreen's Frozen Food Clearance!!



Yesterday, I headed to Walgreens searching for any remaining Taster's Choice 6 packs. I didn't find any, but I still walked out with a great deal that made my boyfriend uber happy.

They had they're Gorton's Shrimp Bowls, Jimmy Dean D'lights Turkey Sausage Bowls, and they're CafeW Egg & Sausage Breakfast Burrito on clearance for $0.75!! They also had they're DiGiorno Cheese Singles on clearance for $0.90!!

There are supposed to be Jimmy Coupons in 03/04RP for $1/2 and $0.50/1 Gortons in 01/01SS and 03/18SS!

This totally made the trip worth it.

Deal Idea:
Jimmy Dean D'Lights - $0.75
Use $1/2 Q
Total: $0.25 Money Maker!!

Gortons Shrimp - $0.75
Use $0.50/1 Q
Total: $0.25 each!!


Warning: I checked at another Wags and their prices were much higher (like $2.xx....eeek!), so this is a YMMV deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment